Sure Shot Cafe
- Croissants here are better than the ones at Saint Germain
- The scones here are worth the trip!
- Delicious reubens! Can't live without.
- Try the smokey bagel on a cinnamon or blueberry bagel for a sweet vs savory twist.
- I like a toasted wheat bagel with peanut butter!
- The soy milk (kikoman) contains gluten (malt). Go for the non-dairy whip cream in your coffee instead!
- Smokey bagel on everything
- the best reuben in town.
- Hole in the wall that blew my mind. Great food, great prices
- Tiny place, good food bit small portions and big prices. Come for brunch. Everything bagel is always a good choice.
- The scones are some of the best on island.
- Don't have to go shishi here, nearest public bathroom is a quarter mile away , and not many bushes around either.
- Great variety of freshly baked scones! The bacon cheddar is my favorite.
- Ken is a cool guy!
- Fluffy frosting, moist cake- carrot cake rocks! :)
- No public bathrooms, not even a sink to wash in. Plus no real wifi, gotta steal a signal.
- Try the Cafe au lait
- Try the Tuna Salad Bagel
- Try the Waffle with Fruit - Side view