Sunset Point Rest Stop
Rest Areas, Scenic Lookout
I-17 & Exit 252
- If your driving a car suv or anything other than a semi truck dont park in our space. We have limited parking already jackass.
- You can't steal the paper toilet
- Vending machines take credit cards!
- Bring change! It's your only chance to get something to drink for miles!
- The shapes of the rocks could have been better
- Love the huge spacious parking spaces. Big enough for two cars!
- One of the best rest stops around. Vending machines also accept cards. Thank God.
- Overnight parking is allowed! They have clean restrooms and vending machines. Overall safe place to stop.
- Good memories
- Nice area. Beautiful views.
- Breath taken views
- Nicest bathrooms I have ever seen at a rest stop.
- Gorgeous views of the arroyo vista ~ bring your camera!!!
- Oust that guy!
- Probably one of the more high end rest stops. Restrooms didn't have seat covers, but were pretty clean. There are so many vending machines!
- Great for people watching. Don't wait in line for the small bathrooms. Walk 100 ft to the second building with no lines.
- Semi parking for us truckers and vending machines including coffee. Clean restrooms, good place to stop when you need to take your half hour lunch break during your first wight hours
- Scenic view, amazing! One ply toilet paper, not so much.
- One of the best rest stops ever!