Hotel, Restaurant, Spa
1200 Alta Loma Rd (at Holloway Dr)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Semi-official private sanctuary for Hollywoods A-list elite. Safe refuge for the notorious, the infamous and in a... http://bit.ly/awxkcP
- Jump into the pool at 3 am. It's okay, they won't be mad.
- Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top may want to play dice with you at the Whiskey Bar. Beware: the man travels with his own dice.
- Anywhere that puts mint and fresh lime in their poolside water is the real deal.
- The Restaurant. Simply stated: enjoy a quiet intimate dinner, or a fun evening with the girls. From coffee in the morning to the frites at lunch, and the delectable desserts sunset Marquis gets an A++
- Sitting poolside they made me the best mojitos ever!!! Also dinner was amazing!
- Go to the Sunset Marquis Bar. Perfect for a private dinner since most people have forgotten about it. Also great for a birthday cocktail party.
- Don't hook up with random Top Models if you don't want a movie made in your likeness after meeting her (unknown to me) boyfriend Adam Sandler. Embarrassing Hollywood Realities - thanks Bridget!
- If you are in Los Angeles then this is where you should stay. Get a villa and never leave.
- Beautiful luxury hotel. If you can afford a really nice hotel, but don't want a hotel feel. Come here, not much nicer around.
- Restaurant: The food/desserts are good and the ambiance is unparalleled. Romantical alfresco spot. You'll want to live here.
- Best bartender- jonathan. Get the southside royale. Yum!
- Enjoy the pool and a cocktail, and have a fancy dinner at the garden. Then go home feeling like a star
- Blaze makes the best drinks!
- Check out Summer 2013 specials and 50th anniversary hotel packages & deals
- Summer 2013 kickoff with LIVE@SunsetMarquis Acoustic Music series starting June 28th and running all summer long!
- Also you will almost always see celebs.
- Check out Bar 1200
- Ask for Debbie she is the chef, and also my little sis. The food is amazing
- A Hollywood gem tucked away on a little side street off Sunset Blvd. Lots of little luscious corners to get lost in with your playdate here! A fantastic musical history lives on here too~ask about it!