- Drop by Sunset Beach just before dusk. bring a bottle of wine, a beach towel, and a close friend, and enjoy the beauty of nature in the heart of the city.
- If you wanna get away from the loud crowded other beaches (Kits, English Bay), this is the perfect spot
- Stop take a breath look around - water, horizon, sunset, boats, burrard bridge, Granville island, water ferries buzzing by. We live in a fantastic city.
- Best place to hang out and watch a beautiful sunset.
- The concession stand has fantastic salmon burgers
- The best beach in Vancouver in my opinion. Less crowed and very clean. Love spending the afternoon there.
- Not as many tourists
- One of the most amazing sunsets ever rlly miss this place
- Great beach, a quieter alternative to English Bay
- Watch out for parking enforcement. All they wear is a safety vest and no uniform, or drive in an old Volvo car.
- Gorgeous sunset, bring food, friends and a blanket!
- What do you think of the Biennale installation here? Post your review, and read our take here: http://bit.ly/TrmNE
- Come on over to English Bay :-P
- Watch out for cars on the bike/pedestrian paths.
- Lugar Lindiu!! The place is beautifullysssss
- Great beach, beautiful sunset
- Definitely a great place to spend an evening, maybe hire bikes in the day and cycle round the shore
- Drum circle on the beach is amazing!
- Drum circle on the beach is amazing
- Buen ambiente