$ $ $
- Not to sure of the theme change should have gone all the way or not at all. Food quality went way down not worth the money
- The Sunday brunch should went with the western theme too would have made it better
- The new concept is great! The beef stew was delish and the new drink menu is really interesting. Try the Red Rattlesnake mason jar drink.
- Former employee, I do believe it's under new management from.when I worked here in 06. When I worked there for the quality not even close to worth the cost. Best time to go summer nights/ city view.
- Brunch buffet is the bomb! Make sure to try and get a table by the window so you can have a view!
- Had the Elk chops-simply AMAZING. Family had BBQ and all loved it!! We will be back!!
- I've given this place way too many chances. Tonight I asked how many ribs came in an order & she said 5. When she brought it out there were 4 & she said "it matters who's in the kitchen" & did nothing
- Sunday brunch
- Sunday brunch!!! Bananas foster! Mimosas! Can't go wrong!
- Service is slow and they are not focused on the customer. Great drinks though. Once you finally get one.
- Nice views. Great fire pits. Fried chicken dry and bland. Brisket was good. Yummy "smashed" potatoes.
- The Patio on Friday nights..... Live Jazz.... Beautiful view... Great food and drinks.
- Had dinner there tonight. Had the Bone-in Elk steak, my buddy had teh Grilled Buffalo tenderloin. It was all Great and much less expensive than we expected.
- Get the beer cheese soup