Summit House Bistro
$ $ $
Crystal Mountain, WA
- If you get the chance to go here, do it. It is one of the most majestic and romantic places to have lunch with that special someone. Food was good and the price was reasonable given where it is.
- There is a take out window out back that they open on hot days. Grab a deck chair and a cold can and take in the epic view of the largest volcano in America!
- Get the house ginger ale from John! He rocks & so is his ginger ale! He even gave me the recipe!!!
- Don't expect to get great food, but expect to have an marvelous view. If is a sunny day and you are sitting outside it's you lucky day!
- Super slow service and mediocre food. All you're paying for is the view.
- Curried Salmon melt with applewood bacon. Nice change from the standard burger fare.
- Not particulary kid-friendly. No changing table in the bathrooms; not enough high chairs, no kid menu.
- No food service before 11 AM
- They stop serving at 3:30 so make sure you plan ahead if you want to eat here.
- Good food...a little spendy...ran out of fries...
- Beautiful spot on top of Crystal Mountain with great sit-down fare. Try the lamb stew!