Suite 106 Cupcakery and its owner, Christiana Grammer, is a two-time Cupcake Wars champion, winning both the Cupcake for a Cause and Cupcake Champion Spiderman episodes. Christiana learned to bake from her mother, and combines those childhood lessons with gourmet, organic, all natural ingredients and artisan techniques to create these award-winning cupcakes. The storefronts offer the winning flavors on a rotating basis throughout the week, from Pancakes N Bacon on Sunday to Pumpkin Pie on Saturday. In the area? Pick up a Chocolate Salted Toffee. — Marilyn He, 11/8/2012
Suite 106 Cupcakery
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
- Try the red velvet cupcake! Yum.
- Every Monday all mini cupcakes are $1 each from 3-6PM!
- If your going to buy a cupcake can't really call it overrated that's like saying I'm a douch
- Pumpkin Pie cupcake was delicious. Mocha mud slide was good too!
- Best cupcakes... For real you have to try to understand
- Make sure you follow them on FB or Twitter. They give out free cupcakes from time to time ;)
- ...the red velvet and they won on food network's cupcake wars..
- Bacon cupcakes!