Sugar House Pub
1992 S 1100 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- Sug pub is a much nicer place than fiddlers elbow.
- Love this place. Low-key and great service. Despite what some tips say, this is a great place to spend the evening.
- Awesome bartender.
- I don't know if this is a regular thing but tonight this joint smells like sewage. Bring on the booze!
- They don't have the same liquors and tap beers on both sides... wierd.
- Try the Autumn's Bottoms Up: made with Gold Schlagger, Amaretto, a splash of ginger ale and sprite with a little cranberry for color. It's topped of with a lime wedge that adds some extra color.
- Evan is good people.
- Muy buen ambiente, local y servico
- Great little dive in one of SLC's hippest neighborhoods. Very friendly and accommodating bar tenders.
- I cant say enough good things about this place. My friend brought me here a while back, and I love it every time.
- The bartenders rock. The company is lacking. Maybe it's because I'm here on a Tuesday, but this place seems to be populated with dicks.
- Good to grab some beer and shot pool
- Worst service in town! You are better off buying pizza and drinking beer in front of the tv
- Make this a pit stop then go somewhere else. The service is horrible, slow and bitchy.
- Great service...good beer...liquor license starting may 1