Student Recreation Center
Rec Center, Pool, Gym
- Try out one of the elliptical machines. Several of them are wired to produce energy for the UOs power grid.
- Go for the exercise, stay for the frat bros.
- No Rec Center workout is complete without use of the the indoor suspended track or the second level elliptical machines. Both allow you to gaze at the beautiful historic Hayward Field.
- Noon Ball is MWF 11am to 2pm
- Classes are offered with a punch card so your friends can take them with you.
- Chill Vibes Great commaderie wonderful place overall
- Giant screens to watch the game.
- Definitely try out a martial arts class with Ryan Kelly!
- Work off the hangover
- Decent setup in the free weights. Too many people for such a small space though
- Try A Zumba class! It is so much fun
- Now open till 12 am on Weekdays!
- Studying in the South Lounge is nice... bring a jacket it gets drafty.
- Student tennis center is where it's at.
- Got a punch card? Body sculpt 4:00pm with Chantelle=best class ever