Stout Irish Pub
- If your here on a Friday for happy hour. Look for Paul, Roy, and Steve. They will show you a good time
- Try the pulled pork sandwich!!!!!
- The corn beef sliders are my favorite...they should be your favorite too!
- Love stout! Been coming here since they opened. VERY limited menu on St.Patty's day and higher drink priced.
- Wednesday burger special is now $4.99 w/fries. 1/9/2019
- My food was great, but the menu left a lot to be desired. Not much Irish fare.
- Service was very slow. Had to wait 1.5 hours for the food to arrive. The environment was nicely decorated though.
- All Day Monday Happy Hour! If soup of day is wild rice and chicken it's a must get. Great Soda Bread
- Kind of sad that a place called "Stout" only has ONE stout (Guinness) on draft.
- Shepoards pie
- Burger night!!
- Harp battered chicken tenders. Be still my heart.
- Love that they have Strongbow on tap
- Great Guiness tap, decent food as well.
- Omg try "the lindsey" beer :) specoal request of blue moon and strongbow
- If you're lucky, you'll catch Chris Cranick playing. He's amazing :)
- Irish Slider Basket baby!
- It's because I work here that it absolutely counts.Loyalty and faith, dude. Loyalty and faith... ;-)
- Gotta go on a night when the Doc Brown Band is playing!
- Get the chips