Gourmet, Gift Shop, Food & Drink
- Cafe kitchen closes at 3 pm but you can still get snacks, delicious treats, soup and deli sandwiches til 4. Splitable lunch portions.
- Two words: Samples everywhere!
- The blueberry stuffed French toast is fantastic
- Great sampling!
- The Maple Chipotle Grill Sauce is amazing! Lots of other great samples of jellies, sauces, and salsas...take it all in and try not to break the bank!
- Additional 15% off from Dec 26-31. Already great promo prices on holiday product.
- Try the biscotti- made locally by Sunnyfield Farm & Baking Co
- Wow what an awesome foodie place to visit. Yummy Jams, Jellies, Sauces, Mustards and so much more.
- The small samples could be a meal in itself, but then the amazing kitchen creates out of this world masterpieces that tops it all.
- The blueberry s one with wild blueberry jam is terrific!
- A blueberry scone with blueberry jam will hit the spot. :-)
- The taste of Maine.
- Never go home to Jersey without a stop here. Wonderful products.
- Expensive, delicious, interesting, typical New England... Just don't eat all the chutney samples and all the mustard samples and all the jam samples at the same time. Trust me.
- Unreal an unbelievable all I can say
- amazingly spacious, samples of most items for purchase. funoutdoorasitables
- Their cafe is one of the nicest lunch spots in York. Great for casual lunch meetings. Outdoor seating in shaded gardens! Good food (a little pricey). Beware of large crowds on summer weekends.
- The sampling is great. The jellies and jams are the best. New favorite is the cherry berry jam. They also offer cooking classes. Maine owned company.
- Only savings 10% on 4 jams. Don't plan on saving money, but lots of yummy things to taste. Nice cafe.
- Tomatillo salsa! It's hot and delish!