9:00am - 1:30pm
- If you're in Vegas on a Sunday, there is no other place to be. The most opulent spread in town features bottomless premium Champagne, caviar, whole lobster, sushi, made-to-order desserts & more.
- This is a delicatessen buffet. Each dish is so special. At least you can just take oysters, bread, butter and sturgeon black caviar with unlimited champagne and enjoy your brunch.
- You can ask for Eggs Benedict with steak lobster or ham. You can also ask for ice cream at the end if u want more dessert options
- Don't know why other reviews don't say it, but this place is so popular bookings are needed 1 month out. But... Without a booking they'll seat you at the counter and service will be non-stop amazing.
- One of the best in Vegas - lobster tails, all the champagne you can drink, caviar, and more. Sat at bar and enjoyed myself with company/great bartenders. It is expensive...around $100.
- One of the best on the strip, real lobster, crab legs and good champagne
- Very disappointing!!! Poor quality food and service. There are so many better choices for brunch in Vegas.
- splurge and spoil yourself! fabulous old vegas ambience.. champagne, mimosas, lobster, alaskan king crabs, caviar, veal, duck, lamb, sea bass...
- The caviar is available upon request at the sushi bar
- On line it says its $40+. It's $90!
- Bottomless champagne & the nicest servers in town!
- Plan to stay for a while. Way too many luxurious food items !!!!!!
- ohhhh Champagne baby!
- Drink your weight in champagne!
- The fruit compote and separate whipped cream was awesome! Get a Bloody Mary. The waffle was also pretty good.
- Well now I feel a little offended that they offer everybody a to-go champagne but they didn't offer me... Felt a bit insulted specially after tipping 25%...
- Can't beat Perrier Jout champagne.