Volcano, HI 96785
- Be careful with the bars near the vents they get hot. Walk over to the viewing area to the volcano.
- Don't throw coins and trash on the vents. There is no need for that. The steam vents look more impressive from a distance rather than up close.
- Ohh steam. Not that great. Walk across the road and see the sulphur vents. They may smell but they are much more interesting.
- Take the path thru the vents you see and get to the overlook for the crater.
- Drive by. Don't stop.
- The steam vents are awesome
- If you are short on time, just skip these. Not that impressive.
- Follow all the way to the left, you will come upon some you can actually see the opening the gas is coming from.
- If you are going to drop your glasses into the Klauea Steam Vents, be sure there is somebody nearby with a fishing pole!