Statue of Liberty
- It's 1/18 the size!
- An image of Coney Island was attached to Alki 100+ years ago when Luna Park was built. In 1952 the NY concept was reappropriated by the Seattle Council of Boy Scouts gifting a mini Statue of Liberty.
- It was nice to see so many people showing tribute to the 9/11 victims... I come here every year and this is the most I have seen since it happened 10 years ago...
- Find our German brick (hint: look for the Umlaut ).
- Pretty self explanatory, it is the statue of liberty, but it's fake. The real one is on the Atlantic ocean around New York #themoreyouknow
- Donated by Chief Seattle Council to the city in 1952 commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Denny party.
- A smaller version of nyc!
- A mini statue
- Mini Lady Liberty