Albany International Airport, 737 Albany Shaker Road (ALB Concourse B)
Albany, NY 12211
- Opens at 5am
- Not the best Starbucks for service.
- closes early... My flight landed only at 815, and it was already closed. wasn't too thrilled.
- Blonde manager is rude, loud and mean to her coworkers. Service can be slow and would love them to get some croissants
- Blueberry muffins not up to usual starbucks standard.
- The Skinny Mocha is very good.
- This Starbucks doesn't have a scanner for the Starbucks iPhone app -- and they couldn't read the card number easily off the app... be prepared with patience and/or an alternative payment method.
- Slowest Starbucks ever.
- You can use the Starbucks app to pay here now :-)
- Slowest service in the Starbucks world. It seems they make more an effort to be slow than efficient.
- The scone wasn't very good. It was a cake sort of thing. Not a scone.
- Really week espresso drinks. Very un-Starbucks like. Save your money and hit up The Coffee Beanery in C concourse - cheaper and much better lattes.
- The baristas jazz and Kevin are the best !
- Great before flight "pick me up!"
- Austin is very friendly
- regular grande cappuccino with pumpkin spice topping
- Boycotting due to religious. Beliefs