Star Seeds Cafe
Diner, Café, American
3101 Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (at 31st St)
Austin, TX 78722
- 24 hours, hell yea.
- 24-hour biscuits and gravy is our favorite Star Seeds attraction.
- The A Baum is deeelish
- Jumbo breakfast tacos are amazing!
- Get the Migas
- Chicken Tacos, Cuban Sandwich, Sunrise, Chicken Migas and more are excellent! The (often new) staff has recently been refreshed, and I have no complaints; they're all pretty great!
- This place is better when your drunk
- Chicken fried steak and eggs, a-baum, taco 2, jumbo breakfast taco, migas... I love this place! Everything is so good!
- Treat the staff as if they were your loving mother, and you will never have a bad time. The best 24 place all around in atx.
- Try the Eye Opener. Biscuits + gravy + sausage + eggs = Delicious!
- this is no cafe this is a late night feast! veggie meatball sub!
- Justin is a lousy mayor.
- Food is damn goooooood
- Love the food....
- Great pancakes!
- The Migas are awesome!
- Dont use the restrooms hahah! Not the business!
- Great food but bring ear plugs
- Typical hole in the wall. Won't find many out of towners here. Perfect for the late night person. I can get off work at midnight and stop by for a bite.
- The Jumbo Breakfast Taco is overstuffed...in a good way. Be sure to order extra tortillas.