Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage (Arts Club Theatre Company)
- fancy place, good shows
- Go for season tickets! It gives you great prices on shows and something to look forward to throughout the season.
- Superb production of Bill Elliot
- Bring snacks
- Took my mom to the Odd Couple. It was a perfect comedy for mom. They served tea and cake. Enjoyable.
- I have fond memories of this place. My first show was Beauty and the Beast.
- Great deals and customer service for subscribers. And great shows, too!
- High Society is a great way to spend time at the Stanley
- White Christmas sells out quick!
- Go see Next To Normal while you still can. It's frigging amazing.
- Next to Normal is so close to perfect! Theatre here always is amazing, fresh, and always satisfies.
- The 39 Steps is [a] kind of an homage, tongue-in-cheek sassy, says actor Martin Happer of the production of the Hitchcock thriller which is on stage until Nov. 21.
- Going to go see Mrs.Dexter and her Daily