Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
Hotel, Event Space, Spa
- The elevators are fast....
- Request a rain shower at check-in, what a difference.
- Awesome service, beautiful rooms, shuttle to take you to work and great food! Perfect place to stay in Stamford.
- Check out Northern Lights lounge. The bar staff extremely knowledgable about local restaurants and bars.
- The showers are really nice.
- Great accommodating staff!!!
- You will never have a bad experience here. Top shelf all the way. Bonus: the fastest free hotel WIFI anywhere.
- Venue to celebrate 34 years of the Prescott Bush Awards Dinner with keynote speaker, Ann Romney. Get your wonk on at http://NBCPolitics.com
- At the * Northern lights lounge - they have thee best * buffalo shrimp! & their Pomegranate martini is amazing!
- Room service hamburgers are really good. Egg dishes for breakfast: A little bland. Staff quick to fulfill any request! Love this place.
- The wifi here is awful, plan on plugging in or bring a broadband card.
- Hotel muito agradvel e com tima localizao
- No room service after midnight? This is a poor excuse for a business hotel...
- Absolutely awful- Arrived at 1125 for check in after calling to confirm our rooms just hours earlier to be told that there are no rooms available. Front desk staff seemed uninterested in assisting.
- The showers are Ahhhmazing!
- Towels are a premium. Ask and ask often...
- Being extra money for parking!!! Nothing is for free here...
- Very nice hotel, clean and nice rooms! Great value.
- Awesome showers and comfy beds!!!!!!
- Lobster quesadilla is awesome