This place screams dive bar. The cheap alcohol, hipster mixed with punk crowd, and live or jukebox music all create a really fun, divey atmosphere. This dog friendly joint also has a dog, Buddy, snooping around the restaurant. Come here if you're ready to experience a dive bar at its finest.
St. Roch Tavern
1200 Saint Roch Ave (at Marais St.)
New Orleans, LA 70117
- If you go for Bounce Night, stay inside so you don't get this bar in trouble with its neighbors!
- $3 Abita drafts or $2 PBR. Say hello to Buddy the dog, he loves a good neck rub :)
- Dark, old and fantastic!
- Sunday afternoon drink special... Fresh peach margarita!
- Really bad ass bloody mary (sunday afternoon special! 16oz, $5)
- St. Roch Sunday afternoon specials... Fresh organic fruit smoothies, french press coffee, bad ass bloody marys, creative & unique hand crafted cocktails from fresh seasonal ingredients... Noon to 7pm!
- The best $3 gin & tonics you'll ever have.
- Nice and divey. Perfect for some day drinking