Monarch Beach Resort
Resort, Hotel, Golf Course
- I've stayed at my fair share of luxury hotels and this is at the top. Wow what a gem.
- cheaper to valet than self park!
- The mirrors here make you look skinny :)
- Hotel guest can use the spa for free. Also the pool next to gym is a heated lap pool and not as crowded as the main one.
- The suites are worth the walk. Incredible butler service. They pamper you all the way. Excellent service. The suites have incredible view. You can watch the sunset from your terrace, BEAUTIFUL!
- Great food, drinks & view... Kobe beef sliders, Truffle fries perfect and hands down the best chocolate martini to date!
- What i love...Very friendly staffs, the Sunday brunch at Motif. private beach. Courteous general manager mr. Johnny so. Clean spa. And golf of course
- Great destination for brunch
- Excellent location for a romantic weekend with you lover!
- This place is gorgeous!
- Don't book on SPG points, bad value. Get cheap rate or go to Ritz next door instead.
- Jan is the best stylist at Vogue Salon st. Regis!!
- Our favorite weekend getaway spot. Easy drive from LA, beautiful grounds. Stonehill Tavern is great. Food at beach restaurant is only so-so, but great views. Sunday brunch is to die for, save room
- Very nice place. Great lobby bar
- Check out the sunset from the lobby bar. And also try out some cocktails at the stonehill tavern!
- Start your day at Crust! Best little ham quiche ever!
- Loved staying at the St Regis ---- food was wonderful, the rooms outstanding, the staff impeccable.
- I've been to a few hotels in the Dana Point area and this one ranks among the best! Rooms are excellently fitted, with large bathrooms, ample sitting area in the room and a magnificent views.
- Better perks than ritz if you're a platinum member of SPG: welcome gift (discounts at south coast plaza), breakfast, discounted resort fee
- Love the Remede bath products at St Regis be sure to try the body tonic!!!