St. Regis Bar Terrace
$ $ $
Princeville, HI 96722
- Possibly the best place to watch the Kauai sunset.
- They used to have a absolutely cracker jack of a drink - dark and stormy ( but no ginger beer today or on this trip ) ...new fav - try the ginger margarita ...
- The sunsets are the best
- Sunset,drinks,bar food
- The drinks are fantastic and the view is truly amazing, the only problem which wasn't previously mentioned are the pesky little insects that are poised and waiting to kamikaze into your drink.
- best Bloody Mary, ever. Get the Texas Spicy one and enjoy the view.
- Best sunset cocktail spot. Get there early to get a seat on the balcony.
- Sunset spot - get there early because there is only so much space
- Kampachi perfection.
- St. Regis Hotel is the birthplace of the Bloody Mary. It's only right to order one of their many collections of the drink.
- Jazz on Saturday night 6pm on
- Absolutely beautiful views of the sunset!!! Yummy drinks too!
- It's a cool place to watch the sunset. Get there early cause the outdoor seating fills up fast
- Order the chicken samosas. Insider tip from people who live here in Kaua'i! They are authentic and amazing
- Outside, overlooking hanalei bay, enjoy an after dinner drink... If u can be here for sunset- it's the best on north shore. Talk about romantic
- Soft couches, Hawaiian music, occasional Hulu dancing, and cocktails!
- 6:30PM champagne saber every day! Be sure not to miss it.