St. Mark's Comics
Comic Shop, Bookstore, Hobbies
11 Saint Marks Pl (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- One of the best comic book stores in the city, especially for back issues. Great selection of vintage and current toys, and very knowledgeable staff - ask them about titles you're not reading yet.
- The owner is the worst. You'll know him straight away as the guy in the back giving everyone the eyes. Rude/condescending if you ask him anything. Ruins this store for me - Look elsewhere.
- Pricey/meh store, get ready for them to jump on you about checking your bag at the door, they're also going to follow you around the whole time, and don't whatever you do try to take a picture....
- Kinda pricey, shop around.
- There's a lot to look at here so make sure to give yourself a chunk of time!
- Little trivia: if you've ever watched Friends tge tv show, this was where Ross got mugged by Phoebe when she 'lived on the streets'!
- The owner is a stage 4 clinger. Beware.
- O Clei disse que foi a melhor at agora!
- Shitty store, shitty staff
- This place looks like it's falling apart, mold oozing through the ceiling. NOT appealing
- Best comic shop in the city for me. Great staff and selection. This is by far my go to shop.
- This is an Epic comic and toy store. It's heaven for nerds. Plenty of hard-to-find stuff. Take your time and look at everything they've got. Expect them to keep a watchful eye on you.
- Great collection of comics but staff made me feel very uncomfortable though.
- bueno atendimento, oferece points marvel insiders
- This place is not very new reader friendly. Not inviting atmosphere.
- Helpful staff are happy to find a specific title for you.
- its a nice place
- It's 2016. The place is still shitty. Rather spend money at forbidden planet, midtown comics, JHU, chameleon, even montasy. Or stores in bklyn or queens or the Bronx. Even The other JHU in Shaolin.
- Have tons of stuff and action figures, but setup is unclear/hard to find.
- So many comics. Stop by and get lost