St James Anglican Cathedral
Church, Landmark, Performing Arts
65 Church St. (at King St. E)
Toronto, ON M5C 2E9
- Beautiful English-like altar in the Lady Chapel!
- The choir is wonderful :-)
- Did you know that the choir of St. James Cathedral was the first to perform The Messiah in Upper Canada? Come visit us during Doors Open on May 25-26, 2013!
- Would you just look at that architecture! Why not try capturing some photos from unique angles... And if you need some help, we're just up the street!
- A beautiful, historical church. Definitely a must see.
- Muy bonita iglesia, tiene unos vitrales increbles
- Nice building
- Art of Sandwiches
- Bonita como todas, nada diferente a las dems, vale la pena entrada por salida
- If you have the opportunity, climb the bell tower for great views.
- Lovely church and outdoors.
- Would be a nice nap spot
- If you are ever lucky enough to be around during doors open toronto then check out the bell tower at this spot. Not for aged or faint of heart. Some climbing involved.