St. George Island Lighthouse
Eastpoint, FL 32328
- So relaxing
- We loves the view from the top, we visited the lighthouse twice during our stay.
- 92 steps up, sweet views, and you get a sticker when you come back!
- Great view from the top and the volunteers in the museum are quite informative.
- I miss the original one over on little St. George it was a nice piece of Florida history. Thank you to those who have re-created it here on St. George
- Actually not a replica but a relocation since it uses all the bricks and part from original
- Super cute and a replication. A fun climb with a tight squeeze to climb the ladder into the very top.
- Party party parrrrrtttyyyyyyy!!!!!!!