St Boni Bistro
$ $ $
- Fab breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Locally owned and operated. Owner is committed to healthy, organic foods. Great location to the Dakota trail! Reasonably priced!
- A great place to eat anytime. If you are riding the Dakota Trail or just driving by stop in...you won't be disappointed.
- Check out their website for specials and menus!
- ride west from wayzata on the Dakota Trail...13 miles. great organic menu.
- bike here and try the Fr. Bob Burger
- Great spot for high quality food right along the Dakota Rail Trail.
- We were the only people at noon on a Wednesday. Waitress mixed up one order (beef instead of chicken) and switched the two plates up upon bringing them out. Never followed up so my guest had to eat it
- Grilled Cheese
- Spicy shrimp salad
- Yummy little place! Friendly staff.
- Great place for a lunch break after riding out here. My son loved the Burger "The Bishop". Side of fried (not deep fried) potatoes are just like my mom would make them back in Germany - great.
- Chicken gyro is unbelievably good. Also be sure to sit on the back patio. Much prettier than the front.
- A great local restaurant with good food and excellent service.
- The Bishop is awesome you should eat it :)
- What a dump
- The Heavenly Hash with all the protein options is a great way to start the day.