Squaw Valley Ski Resort
Ski Area, Resort
- Here's where you can enjoy the Wanderlust Festival from July 18-21, 2013! Ultimate yoga + live music + nature adventure! Get your tix online and get ready to "find your true north!"
- Get up-to-the-minute lift and condition information right at your fingertips when you download the Squaw App. Locate your friends on the hill and see how much vert you skied during the day!
- On one of those perfect California sunny days head to Tower 16 to get springlike conditions complete with corn snow and great vert!
- Line at Gold Coast? Head down to Big Blue Express to get quick, easy access to Shirley Lake/Granite Chief terrain
- Purchase a 10-pack of lessons for the kids and save 20%!
- Want to enhance your skiing on the mountain? Join in on the Vintage Squaw clinics, for skiers over the age of 55. Benefit from expert instruction and get to know the mountain.
- Not ready to commit to a full day lesson? Get a taste of how expert instruction can make your experience on the mountain better with Free Tuesday tips. Meet at the Funitel at 11am.
- "If you want cliffs, if you want air, if you want an audience, hit up the Granite Chief because this is where the best cliff bands at Squaw are" - Julia Mancuso, Olympian, US Ski Team
- "So many ski films have showcased Eagles Nest, The Fingers and the Palisades, giving Squaw the name Squallywood. But my personal fav? Silverado and Poulson's Gully." - Travis Ganong, US Ski Team
- The master of all Tahoe resorts. It's pricey (unless you've got a pass) but this mountain really rocks. Amazing views, long runs and long lines, but worth the wait. Be sure to hit up Granite Chief!
- Experience both resorts in one day! Catch the Squaw/Alpine Express to get dropped off right at the base of the lifts. Shuttle runs continuously from 8:30am-4:45pm daily.
- Red Dog and Squaw Creek lifts are under trafficked for how much pow they are sometimes hiding.
- Leave your Mother in law up at high camp in the sun.
- High Camp is great for a drink after skiing and people watching.
- Home to the 1960 Winter Olympics, Squaw has a heck of a history. Check out Bailey's Beach for beginners, Shirley Lake for intermediate or the 72 Chute if you're skilled.
- The 1960 Winter Olympics were held here.
- This mountain has it all..especially good times!.
- Mid-week skiing at Squaw is priceless! You have an entire mountain to yourself and what a big mountain it is. So many different aspects, lifts, trails and more. We love it!
- Ski/snowboard on the legendary slopes of the Winter Olympics! My favorite ski resort by far.
- Off the red dog on crowded days!!