Spud Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips, Seafood
2666 Alki Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
- The cod is absolutely delicious! Two pieces are perfect for a lunch portion.
- An Alki establishment. A must visit!
- If your ever at Alki best place to eat never really empty and is worth the wait hands down
- Open since 1935, Spud Fish & Chips has been a West Seattle institution on Alki. Great halibut fish n' chips, but gluten-free folks can get a tasty shrimp cocktail or "seasar" salad sans croutons.
- Get the 2 piece fish and chips....best in Seattle
- Go for their cods!moist and delish!oysters are fresh too!
- Fish and chips are greasy
- Perfect historic fish shack. Cod is crispy and chewy. Try both spicy vinegar and almond vinegar
- The batter in the cod and the tarter sauce are magical!
- Good & fast fish and chips.
- Fish and Chips!
- Yum expensive though
- Great tartar sauce!
- Go upstairs for nicer view
- Clams are delish here! Yum!!
- Better than Sunfish!! Not the fries, but the fish!
- The best fish and chips on alki's waterfront! Yummy! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Get the three piece special. Also. It might take a while on the weekends. But dont let the line intimidate you. Well worth the wait.
- Don't go to gunther. He's a horrible fish fryer.... and he smells weird!
- By far the best fish and chips joint in Seattle. Be sure to beat the lunch crowd on the weekends because it can get busy.