$ $ $
Wiscasset, ME 04578
- Skip the line at Reds across the street and come here! Delicious lobster roll, grilled cheese for the kids, nice seating options.
- If you want fresh, this is the place! Free parking on site, everything is caught that day.
- Bitter rival to Red's across the street. There was no line, the lobster roll was huge and delicious, plenty of seats on the dock. Perfect pull-over lunch spot on a Maine coast road trip.
- Quickly realized why there wasn't much of line for waiting as the lobster roll was super tiny for the price in comparison what you can get across the street and was also quite tough to chew.
- Crab meat roll and corn were very good. Nice tables outside. It was a perfect place to stop with our dog.
- Order one of their delicious overstuffed lobster rolls, sit at a table and enjoy it while you laugh at the idiots waiting on line in the heat across the street at Reds.
- Scrumptious lobster rolls and clam chowdah. Stroll around the craft shacks while waiting for your order. Byob- ask for an opener at the counter. Plus, ice cream!
- Lobster roll, fries.
- Lobster a tad over cooked
- Avoid the lines at Red's! Come here.
- The lobster rolls are worth every penny
- Lobster Rolls with whole lobster and more. If the line is too long at Red's, go here.