- At Splash Mountain, put your enemies (or spouse) in the front of the boat--they get soaked!
- The more weight in the front, the wetter you get. The more weight in the back, the better your chances at staying dry.
- It's a WATER ride.
- Whoops looks like there's a log jam up ahead please remain seated and we'll be goin in no time
- This ride is much wetter than it used to be. If you're in front you're a goner...like me :(
- Cool off in the summertime.
- Doesn't matter where you sit, you'll get wet.
- If you decide to take a picture of your picture, take it from an angle to the side so there isn't a glare from the lights in the background.
- No swimming allowed? WTF?
- Longest line during the day, shortest line at night
- The ride is based on the characters, stories & songs from the 1946 Disney movie Song of the South! Get in the single rider line & sing "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" as you drop 53 feet to your watery doom!
- Opened in 1989, Splash Mountain is one of the PREMIER rides at Disneyland. Get here in the heat of the day, because you'll probably get WET!
- Go to Splash Mountain and
- Watch out for annoying teenagers.
- Go over to the Poo Corner gift shop, ask for one of the plastic shopping bags. Now put anything you don't want to get wet - except the kids and enjoy the ride.
- Sit in the back of the log to get soaked the least!
- Camera's on your right, so plan accordingly!
- Prepare to get SOAK!!!
- You will still get wet sitting in the back seat
- I asked my wife to marry me with a sign on the photo spot. The camera was broken but she said yes anyway!