Spice World (Xiang Hotpot)
- Amazing experience!
- Authentic food and decor. My favorite was spicey pork. The menu can be overwhelming if this is your first hotpot
- Long wait time... 30min+ Call for reservation before you go. Pork bone soup is good and cute spicy bear get some noodles too
- Decent place but kind of pricey (not all you can eat)
- This place is SUPER nice! The aesthetics are on point! It does get quite busy to get there early!
- really awesome Hot Pot place. Probably the best one in NYC! The food is so authentic!
- Nothing was good, bad service, my daughter got burn by the pot, the part of not spicy has no flavor and too j