Southlake Town Square
1256 Main St (at E. Southlake Blvd.)
Southlake, TX 76092
- No one knows how to drive here!!! Watch out!!!!!!!
- Oktoberfest rocks!
- You are just buzzing all over the place. Sorry that I did not get much time to talk this past weekend.
- Awesome upscale outdoor mall in Southlake. Major events hosted, dining, Hilton Hotel, Apple Store, Harkins Movie Theater, Barnes & Noble bookstore & tons of other stores.
- This is one of the best outdoor malls in DFW. You can stay at the Hilton within the square & shop away, eat & go to movies at Harkins Movie Theater.
- This ShopAcrossTexas.com Best Store in Town is an open-air lifestyle center that features original architecture and great shopping and dining.
- Only the highest end drug lord shootings happen here.
- Great pedestrian shopping area!
- Cars DO give right of way!
- So pretty for a stroll, especially during the holidays. It even snows!
- Some of the best sales. All of my favorite shops are here and they have a variety of food options including my personal fave, Truluck's.
- Great Journey tribute band at Oktoberfest. Escape was the name!!
- I need a bike to get around this square.
- I drive an expensive car so GET OUT OF MY WAY
- My wife has me out here in the park roasting. Luckily I found a tree providing shade.
- Try Dr. Pepper ice cream @home Milwaukee Joe's!
- A well planned and appointed "designer" town, complete with upscale brownstone living, parks, shops, restaurants, a movie theater, and of course the ubiquitous Starbucks and Barnes & Noble. ;)
- If you're also shopping around for a home & need a local Realtor; call me at 817-800-5962 or @joetherealtor
- Great place to observe an interesting cross section of humanity
- Newport International Group, Travel tips: Alternative Mnchen og ukens beste tilbud