South Street Seaport
Harbor / Marina, Plaza, Mall
- Catch N before he sails into the sunset on his boat, The Charlotte. Or go with himhes been known to take impromptu trips (and even more impromptu guests) around the island.
- Take a free water taxi to Ikea.
- Every day, when the sun is at its highest point, Dr. Robert Neville (Will Smith) goes to the South Street Seaport to wait for survivors in 2007's "I Am Legend."
- South Street Seaport offers some great shopping options with beautiful views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Promenade. Come here early and watch the boats dock for the day.
- The heat out here can really get to you. To make sure you stay refreshed, grab a drink at Yorganic's.
- This cultural marketplace along the dynamic Lower Manhattan waterfront is a gateway to the harbor.
- ...enjoy great views of East River, Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights. Plenty of Dining, Entertainment and Shopping nearby!
- The port now features many shops and restaurants but we recommend the South Street Seaport Museum for an in depth look at what was once one of the busiest seaports in America.
- sit by the deck outside and enjoy the view of east river, brooklyn bridge and brooklyn heights.
- TKTS South Street Seaport Booth in a temporary location at Fulton Street and South Street across from Pier 17.
- 19th century cityscape for your pleasure. Designated historic district includes NYC's largest concentration of restored early 19th century mercantile buildings -- huddled under the Brooklyn Bridge.
- i only bring the finest fires to the pier
- The upper terrace of the mall food court has lounge chairs that are perfect if you need to relax during your lunch break.
- PHOTO: Pedestrians battle fierce winds and rain during Hurricane Gloria in 1985, at the link!
- This place is amazing... Have lunch, dinner a drink or just hang out...
- Tons of tourists here but still a great destination for shopping, eating, and drinking. Our favorite spot down here still remains Beekman Beer Garden.
- Siempre que puedo vengo por ac. Es pintoresco, agradable y fotografiable. :D
- Did you know? The South Street Seaport features the largest privately owned fleet of historic ships in the country and was once one of the busiest national seaports.
- Trade at the SSS was a major source of income for the nation, especially when almost every foot of waterfront property in Lower Manhattan was covered with docks. Learn more at the MoAF at 48 Wall St.
- Go sit on the back deck! A great view of the brooklyn bridge