South Somerset Service Plaza
Rest Areas, Gas Station, Convenience Store
- You stop to pee here, not settle down and raise a family. Get over yourselves. Theee end.
- I've never heard such a bunch of crybabies!! Geez its beautiful now! You shoulda seen it 20 years ago! Small? Dirty? You never had it so good!!
- Free wifi! All travel plazas should have it.
- Stay away from Roy Rogers. Horrible food especially the mashed potatos
- Great restrooms!
- Where the After AC mini con occurs!! X3
- If you like green, iridescent roast beef and the taste of regret, try Roy Rogers!
- People complaining obviously don't remember the old facilities- these are luxe in comparison. If you stroll to the east side of the parking lot you can see the wind turbine field off the turnpike.
- The Starbucks is open 24 hrs
- One of the baristas at Starbucks is very unpleasant.
- Food choices have changed no Roy rogers anymore. Now it has Popeye's and Burger King.
- Very clean place!
- A cup of hot water is no charge at the Sunoco. Save $1.70 and bring your own tea bag.
- A lot of hot guys in there...
- Try the service!
- Starbucks here is awful, understaffed for a travel plaza
- This place is the busiest rest area I've ever been too. Off the hook!
- Great 80's music
- Small, but really clean not ssure what everyone is complaining about
- really only use if you have to. geeeeross.