South Pasadena Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Restaurant
913 Meridian Ave (btw Mission St & El Centro St)
South Pasadena, CA 91030
4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Every Thursday night from about 4ish on, great market with lots of fruits, veg and prepared food so you can eat and shop at the same time. Also some great little places in the area to grab dinner so
- The pupusas are AMAZING! Be prepared to wait! They make them from scratch.
- Our recently named Zagat's LA Food Truck of the week is parked next to the Farmers Market Thursdays on El Centro. Come get your Fluff on!
- Goat cheese ladies: that stuff is bomb. Roasted corn stand is season-it-yourself awesomeness. Also check out the hummus stand.
- Great weekday farmers market with good produce, cheese, bread and prepared food vendors. Very family friendly, with a knoll to rest on while musicians and artisans perform.
- The Veggie & Cheese Pupusa and fresh squeezed fruit lemonade is delicious!
- This a huge market. Lots of places to sit, relax and enjoy the food. Lots of live music too.
- Make sure to pick up some onigiri from Mama Musubi! They tend to be pretty rice heavy, but the the filling and seasoning easily makes up for it.
- Good berries choices
- My first farmer's market experience and I loved it. Great market. Lots to buys and browse.
- Really great , a lot going on, free parking, fresh fruit & veggies. Awesome play area for the children next to the museum.Also has some good food , everyone was getting the corn on the cob & lemonade.
- It's a great atmosphere lots of things to do with kids if you have any or just another way to take in the sights and all the fruit
- This place is dead the week between Xmas and New Year's. Half the usual number of vendors, if that.
- Every Thursday 4-8pm great variety
- South Central Farmers booth!
- Apparently no pets allowed
- Very family friendly. Don't forget your picnic blanket!
- The kettle corn stand is the best part of my Thursdays!
- I got the BEST herbs at this market. Variety pack with parsley, mint, thyme, cilantro and dill for only $2.50.
- The tamales are super delish! Avila and Sons has yummy nuts and dried fruit, and Dry Dock Fish Co. is super fresh and tasty too!