South Park Ave (at Jack London Alley)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Great place to eat your lunch and do some people/dog watching
- "South of Market (SoMa) is the home address and the epicenter of Web 2.0 startups"
- Friendly faces everywhere. Humble folks without temptation.
- South Park Improvement Association http://spiasf.org is planning a major remodel with construction due to start in the spring of 2015.
- An oasis of quiet and charm in the midst of SOMA's bustle.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the iguana.
- It is like recess for grown ups
- Please don't feed homeless people give them jobs so they can feed themselves!
- Rough day? Swing! Pump your legs and swing high like you did as a kid. No shame. Your mood will definitely improve.
- Great middle of the city playground for your kids. Parking can be tricky, but the nearby cafes and restaurants, make it very worthwhile.
- great for lunch or picnics
- Top of the slide birth place of Twitter.
- Great on a sunny day for lunch, but equally gorgeous at sunset!
- Feed the dogs your remaining burrito
- Great place to relax - but not on the grass my dog has peed all over it
- I love this place, best spot on a sunny day to have lunch with friends :)
- The chains on the swings are super long so the possibilities of your swing are endless. :)
- Grab a coffee or pastry from the guys over at Centro and enjoy dog watching, product pitches or awkward lunch dates
- Great playground for kids, nice coffee shops nearby. Used to be the center of San Francisco tech, now mostly Venture Capitalists and Realtors
- Rare San Francisco example of a public park very well redone, with a good balance of lawns, paths, benches and play areas. Watch for dog owners not cleaning their mess, and a few homeless on ambush.