德南面包房 South German Bakery & Cafe Konstanz
Bakery, German, Café
No.27 ZaoYing Jie (Liang Ma Qiao Lu)
+86 10 5867 0203
- Love the Butter Pretzels here!
- Wifi "denan" password:0123456789
- Great German breakfasts, in Beijing of all places.
- Apple strudel was super bland. Wholemeal bread is overpriced.
- After 7:00 the bread is 20% off!
- Great German bread here that I love it.
- German breakfast in various choices and German cakes and bakery! Large portions and all fresh. Coffee could be stronger and served in mugs to be authentic. All in all, good standard.
- 2nd floor used as restaraunt nice atmosphere. saw lots of german here
- The white chocolate donuts are to die for!
- The baked goods and cakes are especially good here! If you get there right when they open, you might have to wait a bit for everything to be put on display.
- I love this bakery, you can find very good cake and very tasty bread as well. They should open one in Sanlitun as well.
- Password "germanbakery"
- Some of the nicest toilets in Beijing. Ja
- The food upstairs is slightly over priced and not that good
- Really nice place. Pretzels are not as good as in Germany and everything is far from being cheap, but if you feel homesick or want to try delicious cakes or German breakfast - this is your place.
- TheBeijinger Outstanding Bakery of 2013
- Go for a shandy and eat the Swiss sausage salad ;)
- Breakfast has gone DOWN hill! :-(
- One of the best breakfast in town
- Cakes and bagels here are insane!