South End Open Market @ Ink Block
Farmer's Market, Flea Market, Street Art
375 Harrison Ave (at Traveler St)
Boston, MA 02118
10:00am - 4:00pm
- This Sunday is your last chance to rub elbows with the stylish, dog-walking denizens of the South End while shopping outside (October 31st, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m).
- So much unlicensed merchandise!
- Every Sunday (except holidays) from May-October, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - a great place to find artists, farmers, and all types of vendors selling their best stuff.
- The South End is thick with over 250 artist live/work spaces & galleries, so you can see a lot of art in a few square blocks, buy directly from its creators. Eat at any of the famous restaurants.
- Great gifts, art, vintage finds and food trucks. Spend a Sunday getting to know local artisans and enjoying the sunshine.
- Check out all of the food trucks you can, especially Bon Me, the Froyo Truck, Clover and Roxy's Grilled Cheese
- This market is for rich people.
- A lot of places accept cash only. There is an ATM inside the SoWa Vintage store, but they'll hit you with a $3.50 service fee.
- The highlight of my trip. Tons of amazing antique jewellery, food trucks and more. A real gem!
- Dining Car Food Truck has the best Meatball Sub!
- In 2013 they've moved most of the food trucks down to the parking lot behind Gaslighthead south on Harrison a few blocks to find them
- Fantastic way to spend the day alone or with family.
- Come early to avoid the long food truck lines. In the farmers mkt find the italian stand for pesto!
- Open Studio time on the First Friday of every month. Come chat with the artists and catch some snacks and beer!
- So of course Boston has free wifi at all the farmers markets in the city. This one has the best hand made sandwiches and fresh coffee and delicious men to drool over
- Great place to spend an afternoon shopping or just to grab a coffee and sandwich
- Full of food trucks, fresh things to populate your apartment, trendy jewelry, and a couple amazing coffee vendors.
- Fancy hipster outdoor market and food truck stop. Great place of you love $4 iced coffees, $8 bread loaves and $38 t shirts
- Absolutely brilliant open market. Even though most vendors except plastic, make sure to carry some cash. And don't leave before passing by the food trucks.
- Love the fresh produce and coffee...