South Brooklyn Pizza
Pizza, Wine Bar
451 Court St (4th Place)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Open till 4am.. Only place that late in the area.
- Best pizza in the neighborhood
- Take the Saturday pizza class. $30 for three hours of instruction on making pizza in their awesome brick oven. Amazingly, open bar is included. Go with a bunch of friends.
- The plain slices for $4 are great, but the Sicilian slices for $5 are incredible and are loaded with multiple toppings.
- The tips need to be updated bc there isn't anymore pizza class or calzones!!!!!
- This is the best pie in Brooklyn- hands down. All the makings of a perfect pizza: thin crust, fresh ingredients, simple ingredients, and drizzled with olive oil after coming out of the oven.
- Get a table and order the verde pizza bc it is amazing. NA for take out but I'm telling you it's so worth it. Arugula, pesto, tomatoes, onions, and I believe goranzola cheese make up this awesomeness
- I'm addicted to the calzones
- More hot sauce.
- La pizza y las galletas de chocochips son fenomenales y hechas al momento en horno de carbn. Estupenda msica. Los sbados hay clases para hacer pizza!
- You can get a pizza to go at South Brooklyn and take it to the patio at PJ Hanley's if you want to dine outside. We like the round pizzas at the small to-go spot to the left better than dine-in SBP.