Souk El Shater
Middle Eastern, Falafel
4303 Queens Blvd
Sunnyside, NY 11104
- Lebanese grocery and lunch counter with some of the best shawarma in the city. Don't overlook the steam tablejust ask for what's fresh and delicious that day.
- Everything is so good here!!! And the guys are super friendly !!!
- Awesome falafel -- and super friendly staff.
- Super kind staff and tasty affordable food. Can't go wrong here
- Get the cobmination platter. Super tasty. They accept credit card.
- Try everything!!! Fatoosh
- The guys here make really good kofta kebab with rice. They also make a wide selection of pastries like baklava with walnut or pistachios, spinach pie, and meat pie.
- Delicious authentic Arabic food!! Great shawarmas and stuffed grape leaves.
- Good pickled veg
- Both the felafel and chicken shawarma are delish. Bought some groceries didn't know what to do with one of the items so the young man behind the counter called his mom to ask her.
- Great little mid Eastern grocery with a phenomenal lunch/catering counter
- Chicken shawarma is something else!
- This is real home made Arabic food made here. Shawarma is excellent. If its Ramadan make sure you get the kateeyef bread they prepare. Don't forget the baklava!
- Unfortunately, the falafel is pretty bland and served with an attitude.
- Tasty baba ganoush, dolma, and a great (spicy, if you ask) kofta kebab sandwich. Plus, the staff and owner are really nice!
- Chicken shwarma baby
- The Chicken shawarma is my favorite sandwich followed by the kofte kebab (type of mild, fine textured sausage). Most sandwiches are $3.50(!!)
- Everything is delicious and inexpensive! Get a Lebanese Bonjus from the cooler near the kitchen- little triangular carton- don't forget a straw!
- The chicken and kofta kebobs are tender and juicy, the beef kebob is tough
- Combination platter was good. Fruit cocktail is pretty and tasty. Owner is very friendly and gave us another free sample dessert.