$ $ $
3011 Gulden Ln Ste 114 (at Singleton Blvd.)
Dallas, TX 75212
- Great food. Reasonable prices. Eclectic atmosphere. Friendly staff. Authentic Moroccan cuisine. A new Dallas hot spot. Go for it!
- Ask for Chris he is the best waiter ever
- Recommend ordering the Souk Platter as an app to be shared...must have every time!
- Pita pita pita pita pita!
- Hummus and pita was good, lamb kabob was alright. Honestly the prices are a little high for what you get.
- So this is almost the same menu as their sibling restaurant Baboush in Uptown: well, except for quite a few more $$. Even the same musical playlist playing I the background. How sad.
- Service is awesome. Great atmosphere. Souk platter offers great variety.
- Excellent food! The Chicken kabobs and mint tea was great.
- Order the Lamb Tagine!!!! And the Goat Cheese Cigar!!!!
- The food was Great, staff was Great, the place was Great too but there were so many flies.
- Cocktails and food were delicious. Don't be afraid of the seafood pie. It's complex, but delicious.
- get the lamb tagine and the mint tea!
- They have cronuts!!!!!
- The flavors of the Chicken and lamb dishes at lunch were great. The different sauces for the sampler appetizer were also great. But the Kronuts, OMG, worth every penny. Mint Honey tea was also awesome
- Delicious Moroccan food, awesome atmosphere and the service was outstanding! I highly recommend this place. It is perfect for dates.
- Mediterranean muscles
- Food is really good, but WAY overpriced.
- I give it a 6.