- The most consistently excellent wine of any Oregon winery I've been to. Beautiful tasting room, the only one in Oregon designed by Napa architects Backen, Gillam & Kroeger. Tastings by appointment.
- Really enjoyed the 2014 MSR Pinot
- Go in the evening to see the sunset. Buy some of the packaged sauces to make dinner with at home with a bottle of wine.
- The wines are fabulous but even if you don't love wine, come for the views
- needs reservations. semi-private tastings daily at 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00
- The *best* experience in Willamette! Amazing, small production , excellent winery with 40 ye experience & very low-key vibe. The tasting is set in a modern, minimalist, warm, deconstructed farmhouse.
- The mineral springs Pinot is fantastic, but all the wines are great.
- Beautiful spot! Reservation only so book in advance! All their wines excellent
- White label... delicious!