- Newly renovated the seats are pretty spacious and comfy, plus, they let you bring drinks into the theatre! Sony products available in the store.
- The view from the balcony is still decent.
- Best sound/acoustics in the city.
- Here at grad 2013! GBC!!
- I'm 6'5 so seating is tight. Good thing the girls on both side are tiny. Otherwise it would suck. Other then that great venue! Stage is wide, sound is clear and the show I'm at rocks! (Rock of Ages).
- There are no bad seats here; the acoustics are fantastic!
- Anyone that can't climb stairs need to get tickets on the main floor. There is an escalator & elevator to the Balcony & Mezzanine, but stairs to get to seats. Good sound though,Seats were not spacious
- Great Venue!!
- I loved Eifman Ballet's performance but the venue itself not so much. The stage is set up a bit too high and I couldn't see dancer's feet on the floor. The sound was great though.
- Fish Leong show#55.
- Has many bars while you wait for the show
- Lovely performance hall. The seating is terrible though unless you have very short legs: the metal ring cupholders are poorly placed. I had to sit awkwardly and painfully throughout the performance.
- The sound here is amazing. Though tip for seats in the back... There is barely any leg room.
- Attended the Toronto Life 2016 Best Restaurants event. It was pretty cool, lots of food to sample and local beers/wines/mixed drinks. I highly recommend this annual event.
- Best acoustics and shows in town.
- Great acoustics. I stepped out to the Sony Lounge in between taking pictures. I didn't want to disturb others as I was keeping track of the set list for both Joan Jett and Heart..
- Really love this venue. Wish they held more concerts here. Sound is awesome.
- Exciting to have a show.
- Noel Gallagher was really good!
- Horrible acoustics