3708 Macomb St NW (Wisconsin Ave NW)
Washington, DC 20016
- Wait. You guys. They installed sprite zero in the soda fountain. #thisishuge
- Cute shop with something for your sweet tooth!
- Cute spot. The cream cheese frosting blows away anything with the buttercream frosting.
- Cute cupcakes
- Owners must have weird mouths because they offer deep soup spoons for ice cream.
- $1 per topping for ice cream? Careful guys.
- If you're here for a cupcake, find the neaest grocer and spend a similar amount for equal or better quality.
- Great red velvet cupcake!
- This place's $5 Shake blows away Jack Rabbit Slim's
- Turkey sandwich with cranberry & stuffing? To. Die. For.
- Lack of inventory on Sunday. Start baking.