Somerville Theatre - IFFBoston
Movie Theater, Festival, Indie Movies
- They serve beer and wine. Hollah!
- The Slutcracker, a leather burlesque take on the Christmas class, returns to Davis Square on 12/3.
- This classic film house, built in 1914, with its giant red curtains, balcony seating and ornate but weathered fixtures, has character.
- Try the cup holders. They're angletastic! #spillage
- Check out the Museum of Bad Art in the basement
- The Nutcracker is a timeless holiday classic from our childhoods. But like everything else pure & good in the world, it isn't something that can't be improved by some scantily clad dancing girls.12/3
- Awesome venue to see a movie or a live show. If one of your favorite bands or movies are playing here, don't miss it!
- Best pahppcorn evahh if you like buttahh!!!
- 5.00$ for a movie? And beer at the same place? Win Win in my book.
- Buy a Brown School discount card and get a free small popcorn (with real butter!) at every movie!
- somerville theater has the largest portions of ice cream I've ever seen.
- Right now, the Somerville Theater is offering $2 'Gansett drafts! WHAT?! That's the cheapest 'Gansett in the Square!
- Check the website for upcoming classic movie times. Nothing quite like seeing an old favorite on the big screen!
- Try the movies!
- Bring cash if you want alcohol. It's not a convenient process if you don't have cash.
- old time movie theatre sliced and diced into little screens but a great bargain as a moviegoer.
- my favorite place to see a movie in boston. no kids allowed for evening shows, and good local beers on tap. also the cheapest ticket in town.
- Grab a beer!
- Awesomeness! Great great place
- Very cute and low key. Also not expensive & plays recent movies. Good date night place.