Restaurant, Wine Bar
- Hope you like pork because 99% of their Sunday brunch menu has some variation of pork in it.
- Mediterranean Calamari and Texas Peach Tea: Excellent! Cheers!
- The tapas are excellent, eapecially the Mediterranean Calamari!!
- There is live music on Wednesdays and a beer+burger for $12 special.
- Best Sangria in Town!!!!
- When the band plays and the drinks flow it's like being on vacation. Arriba!!!
- The most awesome Creme Brle!!!
- Live music, good drinks and a nice setting. I love it.
- Wednesday through Saturday evenings, co-owner Amin plays live flamenco guitar with such passionits truly a refreshing sight.
- Solea Wine, Bar, & Cafe - mediterranean tapas, homemade sangria's, fabulous wines from around the world, and live music!! There really isn't another place like it in Houston.
- The calamari and empanadas are great!! Pitcher of sangria only $8 for Happy Hour!