1410 S Museum Campus Dr (btwn McFetridge Dr & Waldron Dr)
Chicago, IL 60605
- President Obama throws a football following the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) working dinner.
- Opening in 1924, it has played host to Army-Navy & Notre Dame-USC football; the Chicago Bears moved here in 1971. The field has been featured in films, including Clint Eastwood's Flags of Our Fathers.
- We've upgraded our network at Soldier Field. That means sharing every minute of the action just got that much easier.
- Welcome to the Temple of Ditka.
- Watch the Bears.
- Chicago-style dogs were a clear audience favorite when the World Cup was held at Soldier Field in 1994. Fans ate over 10,000 hot dogs per game, giving international visitors a taste of Chicago.
- With the current stadium capacity of 61,500, Soldier Field became the smallest stadium in the NFL when the Indianapolis Colts moved out of the RCA Dome and into Lucas Oil Stadium in 2008.
- Famous home to the Chicago Bears football team. Redone in recent years from within, but still has the historic look on the outside.
- $8 beers. Ridiculous!
- Come see us play a home game! Our renovated home stadium reopened in 2003. The first football game at the original facility was on 11/22/1924 when Notre Dame beat Northwestern 13-6.
- U2 Concert
- Keep that shirt on, at least until you grow a little chest hair. #DontBlowIt
- Future President Gerald Ford played against the Chicago Bears during a Chicago Tribune College All-Star football game at Soldier Field.
- The field features many memorials to past Bears heroes. It is said that it has twice as many memorials than any other stadium.
- Watch Jay Cutler throw an interception.
- Welcome to Soldier Field, the oldest stadium in the NFL. Grab a Chicago Dog with the works (sections 106, 319, and 440) or save room for Lou Malnatis deep-dish pizza (439 N. Wells) after the game.
- Must go once if you are a Bears fan.
- say hi to monterrey securty guard
- Go Packers!!!!
- American football is over uranium there open? Lol