Resort, Hotel, Spa
755 Silverado Trail North (at Rosedale Rd)
Calistoga, CA 94515
- Take the house Mercedes out for a spin. Even the diesel R-class minivan is fun.
- nothing like having a sex in the valley at solage, yum yum, come have some
- be sure to stay the weekend at solage. enjoy the incredible food. and be sure to ride your complimentary bike downtown for dinner.
- Mercedes-Benz owners checking into Solage Calistoga may request a complimentary $100 amenity credit, a room upgrade (based on availability) and welcome amenity.
- We highly recommend getting married here :-)
- The mudslide is great fun; really nice break away from the old-school sulfurous-smelling treatments in the area.
- Looking to relax? Try a yoga class followed by a day at the spa. We suggest the mudslide treatment for the ultimate Calistoga healing experience.
- I guess if there's one complaint I can make....I got a sunburn. I don't think it's their fault.
- Best access to the central pool! Make sure to close the gate.
- Make a spa appointment! One of the best massages in the valley. Plus you can use the bathhouse pool area with the wet sauna.
- Must try the Sex in the Valley cocktail!
- Checkout their online offers. One of the few times that a hotel's package deals are really worth it. The Solage Experience saves you several hundred dollars alone and makes your stay even better.
- @DEFINEwines Exotic Ros served on-tap at Sol Bar is a must! Super delicious!
- I recommend this hotel! Great service, amazing food at solbar and wonderful rooms ( Adara studios)!
- Play some bocce ball, bonus points for playing at night when the courts are lit by interior pit lighting!
- Get the water massage with Robert. Absolutely amazing experience.
- Absolutely lovely hotel. Nice rooms, wonderful restaurant, everyone was so attentive...
- Free Wi-Fi. Love the complimentary chai they had at the checking counter.
- Did the mudslide treatment--it was so-so. The best part was the geothermal soak.
- You can visit Villa Ca'Toga nearby on Myrtledale Rd. every Saturday from May through October. Tickets are available at Ca'Toga Gallery 1206 Cedar St. in downtown Calistoga.