Café, Coffee Shop
Farr's Ln (Narrow Quay)
Bristol, Bristol BS1 4QA
- Music and atmosphere
- Coffee, just the right temperature!
- Drinks are average price. Treats are expensive
- Nice place to drink coffee
- Amazing place to have all kinds of speciality coffee.
- Good view, spacious, wasnt too busy
- I loved the comfortable seats and tge very tasty coffee. Also there are some very interesting choices to read. Very youthful place.
- The coffee at Society is great, the Baristas are friendly & their Harbourside store seems like it'd be easy to be productive in.
- Freshly roasted coffee, baking goods, yellow chairs and wooden ceiling!!!