Ski Area, Lodge
3925 E Snowbasin Rd.
Huntsville, UT 84317
- At the top of Strawberry Gondola, walk on the right and go through gate open to Middle Bowl Cirque. Short hike and great wide open field. For advanced skier. It leads you to top of Needles
- Nothing except pure enjoyment here at Snowbasin!
- You can drink beer on the gondola!
- Snowbasin was home to the Downhill, combined, and Super-G competitions during the Olympics. The downhill course is considered one of the top courses in the world with a vertical drop of 881 meters!
- be happy! Your skiing!
- Don't even try to ski Snowbasin - stick to Park City!
- If you just want to ski the best of the mountain, ski John Paul. Take the high speed quad behind the lodge and enjoy the face. Countless lines in the trees, open bowls...
- Lovely views!
- One of the happiest places on earth.
- Come up early, get a great parking place and have a breakfast in the Earls Lodge! #Yummo
- Nice resort - lots of runs, there was a ton of snow and low visibility so didn't really explore as much as we would have liked to, since not everything was open.
- On busy days head over to Strawberry to avoid the crowds
- On busy days Strawberry bowl is usually a lot less busy
- Awesome place in winter is summer, great food pricy but good!
- AWESOME....no actually you don't want to come here........definitely go somewhere else, for sure, stay out!!!!
- Good scene
- Great, skiing, lodges, lifts, and staff. Food is overpriced for the quality and portion size; sorry SB, but it's true.
- The soups are fantastic! There are almost no lift lines and its so much less crowded than park city!
- Blues, brews a d BBQ. Exactly what you want #summertime loving Ogden style.
- Eat Earls Breakfast.