Smok'n Jo's BBQ
1951 Michigan St
Sidney, OH 45365
- truthfully, it's not really that good. BBQ was so so, and they served old broccoli.
- The manhandler is huge and so good. The French fries are okay and the kole slaw is amazing
- Ask for the "sloppy joe" that they put on the lunch buffet. The cooks will make it for you even if its not on the menu! So good! It's a combo of pulled pork and brisket cooked in the sweet BBQ sauce!
- I definitely recommend getting the potato salad as one of your sides. Tastes almost like my moms.
- We love it! Bbq rocks and they make coleslaw just like I do! We visit 2-3 times a yr!! Mmm**Hmmmm!!
- Awesome ribs and the customer service is great! I would definitely eat here again!
- I always get the pulled pork and brisket combo. It's great. Very good price. Also unlimited buffet option with plenty of food to choose from.
- They don't have it on the menu anymore, but ask for the barnyard burger. Tastes like grandma was making meatloaf and decided to make burgers instead. Food is good.
- Anyone believing that the pulled pork or brisket is anywhere close to "good" should have their taste buds checked. The beans tasted like they were straight out of a can. Friendly service though.